We are looking for a creative developer that can work with our teams to develop solutions to achieve our business’ digital goals. The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on professional with strong knowledge of Microsoft Technologies.
Helping Hand for Relief and Development is committed to serve humanity by integrating resources for people in need. We strive to provide immediate response in disasters, and effective Programs in places of suffering, for the pleasure of Allah.
Helping Hand for Relief and Development is a global humanitarian relief and development organization responding to human sufferings in emergency and disastrous situations anywhere all over the world with special focus in countries where the massive population living below the poverty line like Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Kenya, Sudan and many others. We also have partners ranging from small community support groups to national alliances and international networks. HHRD works with the co-partners underlines the issues that emerge after any natural upheaval or affect poor and voiceless people.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
HHRD was founded in 2005 upon the Islamic principle illustrated in the Glorious Quran:
"They feed with food--despite their own desire for it-- the indigent, and the orphan and the captive (saying): ‘We feed you purely for the sake of God. We desire no reward from you, nor thankfulness." –
Surah al-Insan 8-9
HHRD was established to fulfill our responsibility towards humanity regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, class, location, religion, color, cultural diversity and social background, with a special focus in countries where the majority of the population lives below the poverty line.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS + EXPERIENCE:
- • Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field (Master’s preferred)
- • 2+ years’ provable experience in web application development and testing using asp.net (C#)
- • 2+ years’ SDLC implementation experience
- • 2+ years of experience with MS SQL server databases
- • 2+ years of experience in application development using Web API, Identity Framework, Webforms. MVC Framework is a plus.
- • Working knowledge of Windows Servers with IIS
- • Working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint technologies.
- • Ability to work on Microsoft IDE (Visual Studio or Visual Code)
- • Ability to create support documentation for all new applications
- • Strong teamwork skills
- • Proven knowledge of the most current security and web development programming languages
Salary commensurate with experience - plus benefits that include medical, dental and vision coverage, vacation and holidays as per HHRD Vacation/Holiday Policy.
- • Employment is contingent upon passing interview, education verification, and satisfactory reference, credit and background checks.
- • Candidate must be a US Citizen.
Positions Available: 1
Start Date: Immediate